- Born Waterbury, Connecticut, December 24, 1943.
- Admitted to bar 1968, Connecticut; 1970, U.S. District Court of Connecticut; 1976, U.S. Supreme Court.
- Education: Georgetown University (B.A., 1965); University of Connecticut (J.D., 1968).
- Editor, University of Connecticut Law Review, 1967-1968.
- Field Attorney Detroit Regional Office of the National Labor Relations Board, 1968-1970.
- Member: Connecticut Bar Association.
- Zoning and other Land Use Regulatory Law
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Sales and Financing
- Corporate and Business Financing and Acquisitions
Contact Attorney Fazzone at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Born Queens, New York, March 7, 1954.
- Admitted to bar, 1982, Connecticut and U.S. District Court of Connecticut.
- Education: University of Hartford (B.F.A., summa cum laude, 1975); University of Connecticut (M.A., Special Ed., 1976); University of Bridgeport (J.D., summa cum laude, 1982).
- University of Bridgeport Law Review 1980-1982.
- Author: Expansion of Physician's Duty to Warn: An Informed Refusal Malpractice Action, Truman
vs. Thomas, University of Bridgeport Law Review, 1981.
- Member: Connecticut Bar Association, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Elder Law
- Real Estate
Contact Attorney Ryan at: email@example.com
- Born in New Haven, Connecticut, September 25, 1968.
- Education: The George Washington University 1991 (B.A. American Literature, minor American History) and Quinnipiac University School of Law (J.D. 2000).
- Admitted to practice in Connecticut in 2000.
- Member: Connecticut Bar Association, New Haven County Bar Association.
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Corporate and Transactional Matters
- Land Use and Zoning
- Estate Planning and Probate Administration
Contact Attorney Ricciuti at: firstname.lastname@example.org